Photoplay Paper LLC (Photoplay) welcomes artists who would like to use our copyrighted images in their papercrafting projects and projects that they produce to sell. Photoplay gives permission in the form of a limited license to use our products for the purpose of creating items for sale, under the following conditions:
- Handmade papercrafting projects created for sale must be personally and individually created by the selling artist and may not be reproduced or copied in any form by any means, graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying. Mass production, assembly-line construction, production by workers for hire, or syndication of projects for sale is strictly prohibited.
- All of Photoplay’s images are copyrighted, which means that they may not be copied or altered in any way without permission.
- There are no quantity limits for for-sale, handmade papercrafting projects that abide by the restrictions as stated in this policy.
- Completed, handmade or digitally created projects may be sold at competitive and non-competitive permanent retail locations, as well as temporary craft events, community fundraisers, and over the Internet. In selling handmade or digitally created projects, the seller must make it clear that the items are handmade or personally created by the seller, and not a product of the company. The seller may indicate that the supplies used are from Photoplay, but the Photoplay logo may not be used in any way for the sole purpose of promoting the sale of handmade or digitally created projects.
- You may not use Photoplay images for the purpose of creating logos or company trademarks.
- Digital files of any type containing Photoplay images may not be sold under any condition.
- Persons creating handmade or digitally created items for sale are responsible for complying with any state and local business and tax regulations.
- Persons participating in this angel policy assume all liability for suitability of their work and agree to indemnify Photoplay from disputes arising from their work.